Joined: 05 Dec 2017 Posts: 315
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 19:55 Post subject: UFD SM3259, 0xad de 14 a7, 1x1 - 8Gb - model
MODEL - TESTED
Flash type : USB stick monolith (UFD)
Totall size: 8Gb
ID : ad de 14 a7
NOTES: require special RR mode to fix all errors
Model works perfect, but to make this case with FS you need to do some preparation:
1) Read dump using NR and correct ECC using model save it
2) Split saved dump on two parts, where:
- first contains odd blocks 1,3,5,7,9......
- second contains even blocks 0,2,4,6,8......
3) Process each of this dump by attached model and Save Image
4) Join saved images into one file (first odd blocks, then even blocks blocks)
5) Open Image explorer, find MBR, paste address into Properties and set FAT32
6) Perfect recovery